bs-preloader__icon
ru kz en

Financial habits of UK residents have quite changed during the pandemic

A British insurance company Aviva has conducted a new study on personal savings and behavioral habits in connection with the pandemic, according to the website UkrStrakhovanie.
Financial habits of UK residents have quite changed during the pandemic

According to the Aviva report, during and after the forced quarantine restrictions due to Covid-19 pandemic, two-thirds of respondents (64%) began to save their own financial resources. However, the remaining 36% admitted that they started to buy more.

According to the survey, people over 45 years of age are more likely to maintain their new saving habits (41%) than younger respondents (31%).

The authors of the report cite the Bank of England data, according to which, household savings have increased by 76 billion pounds from March to July 2020. Over the same period, the debt on credit cards has decreased significantly, as a result of which the volume of borrowings has fallen to the level of 2015. However, this situation changed right after the quarantine had been lifted: in July alone, the volume of consumer loans grew by 1.2 billion pounds.

Source: https://www.ukrstrahovanie.com.ua/news/finansovye-privychki-zhitelej-velikobritanii-zametno-izmenilis-vo-vremya-pandemii

Photos are from open sources.

Share
read also
Positive dynamics in life insurance
Positive dynamics in life insurance

The National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan published the main indicators of the ...

Three ways to lose money
Three ways to lose money

It becomes more difficult to save and increase money every year. People often fall vi...

Israeli Knesset obliged workers to get insured against occupational accidents
Israeli Knesset obliged workers to get insured against occupational accidents

In early March the Knesset Committee on Labor, Welfare and Health approved an amendme...

The most interesting materials of the site you have in the mail! Subscribe to the newsletter.

ASK A QUESTION TO THE EXPERT
ASK A QUESTION TO THE EXPERT
Submit your application