In order to understand whether you should buy life insurance, we recommend that you ask yourself a few questions.
1. Family (husband/wife, children): whose future I would like to secure
2. A person is the only (or main) money maker in his family
3. Employment in a traumatic workplace, work in one way or another is associated with a risk to life
4. Frequent driving; driving, or moving in a private car
5. Passion for extreme sports
6. Lack of reserve savings that make provision for 3-6 months
If there is a “yes” answer to at least one of these questions, then you should think about purchasing a life insurance policy. Protecting yourself and your loved ones from various risks that threaten life and health is completely in your hands, as the modern financial system provides us with all the opportunities for this.
It is important to understand that insurance is not an unnecessary burden for family budget but is a way to protect their financial interests in the modern world and is designed to support this very budget from unforeseen expenses. That is why it is necessary to seriously think about using voluntary insurance in those areas of your life that need special protection.
First of all, insurance should create an "umbrella" over what brings the main contribution to the family's budget. If the main income source in your family is salary, the death or disability of the main breadwinner can lead to financial disaster.
Photos are from open sources.