“People use mobile gadgets more and more in everyday life. Smartphones are the most popular, and tablets are gradually moving into the section of niche devices, computers and laptops are also losing popularity, since they are used exclusively for work. In light of these trends, we started developing new communication channels with our clients and released a mobile application “Halyk Life” for them,” explains Zhanar Zhubaniyazova, the Board Chairman of JSC Halyk-Life.
It is important to note that the mobile application is available in the IOS and Android operating systems. “Now people have the opportunity to receive services online, and no need to physically visit the company's office to resolve many issues. The application allows people save time, simplifies the premium payment process, and optimizes financial costs associated with the conclusion and subsequent maintenance of insurance contracts, since all this is now available to our clients in just a few clicks,” Zhanar Zhubaniyazova comments on the event.
The unique service provides round-the-clock access to valid insurance contracts. Thanks to this service, the customers are able to do the following at any time:
- get information on insurance contracts and send a notification about the insured event when necessary;
- pay insurance premiums and track payment history;
- monitor the amount of accrued insurance dividends under endowment life insurance contracts;
- check the schedule, size and status of payments under retirement annuity agreements;
- get information on the current company news and find the location and contacts of nearby branch offices.